Saturday, August 24, 2013

Pratice Post

I was born in Biloxi, Mississippi. I lived there till second grade and moved to Ocean Springs, Mississippi where I spent the rest of my schooling till college. I met a friend in high school who wanted to attend University of South Alabama. We moved to Chunchula, Alabama to attend college. I have two sisters and a brother. I'm the oldest at 22. My sister is attending Perk community college at the age of 19. My brother is a junior in high school at 17. Finally, my baby sister is a sophomore at 15. Respect to my mother, She is forever 30 and works as secretary for a construction business.

I've always admired my high school teachers, not for their teaching techniques, for their ability to communicate with their students. I always felt like I could do the same and would enjoy doing so. Keep students in class by engaging with them and making them want to learn like my teachers did to me. Through my high school years, No real subject approached me to inspire me to pass on its teaching, but psychology was always interesting to me.  When I got into college, I found my calling, so happening to match what I was going for, and it was Sociology.





To ask me what my passion is, I would be definity would be helping people. I love to help as much as possible and would try to help as much as possible. As far as improving things, I’m the kind of guy that will improve when I improve. I don’t rush anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment